The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Fundraising-Excited!

Forums General Melanoma Community Fundraising-Excited!

Participant

I just had to share this…I just ordered a bunch of awarness bracelets and plan to sell them to everyone I know for $5 a piece and give all the proceeds to research.

I thought of this idea for the bracelet the other day. I ordered a white bracelet to represent pale skin. Then in big black writing I put Mela-NO-MORE!! and two black Melanoma awarness ribbons on either side.

On the back side I put a link to this website http://www.melanoma.org

I just had to share this…I just ordered a bunch of awarness bracelets and plan to sell them to everyone I know for $5 a piece and give all the proceeds to research.

I thought of this idea for the bracelet the other day. I ordered a white bracelet to represent pale skin. Then in big black writing I put Mela-NO-MORE!! and two black Melanoma awarness ribbons on either side.

On the back side I put a link to this website http://www.melanoma.org

I am really hoping to raise some money for research and also spread awarness around my group of friends and our community. I live on the lake and have never gone out in the sun (red hair and freckles) but ALL my friends do and I'm really hoping the current situation with my dad and myself will hep them realize they need to be careful and get checked!

I just placed my order and had to share.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Anna

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        imissmommy2003
        Participant

I would be intrested in buying one. THank you

imissmommy2003
          Participant

imissmommy2003
            Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics