The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Fall Symposium – Boston sponsored by Melanoma Foundation of New England.

Forums General Melanoma Community Fall Symposium – Boston sponsored by Melanoma Foundation of New England.

Participant

Hello All,

I've attended the past few symposiums presented by the MFNE and found them excellent resources. 

Jerry from Cape Cod.

Hello All,

I've attended the past few symposiums presented by the MFNE and found them excellent resources. 

Jerry from Cape Cod.

An Evening with the Experts

A presentation of the latest in melanoma treatment and research

An opportunity for education, discussion & connection for patients,
      survivors, families & friends

Tuesday, November 16, 6:30 – 9:00 pm

Dana Farber Cancer Institute
      Jimmy Fund Auditorium
      35 Binney Street, Boston, MA

Speakers:
      F. Stephen Hodi, MD, Clinical Director, Melanoma Program, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
      Donald P. Lawrence, MD, Clinical Director, Center for Melanoma, Mass General Hospital
      Anand Mohadevan, MD, Radiation Oncology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center

Dana Farber Cancer Institute
        Jimmy Fund Auditorium
        35 Binney Street, Boston, MA

RSVP:
      Melanoma Foundation of New England at (978) 371-5613 or [email protected]

Services:
      Free Admission, Refreshments, Free Parking (in the Smith Building at 1 Jimmy Fund Way)

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        King
        Participant

Jerry,

This sounds great.  I know so many people could benefit from this but are unable to attend in person.  Do you know if there is audio available after the event?

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

Jerry from Cape Cod
            Participant

Hi King.

The MFNE actually has online videos available of all seminars at http://www.mfne.org

Jerry

King
              Participant

Jerry,

That's fantastic!  Thank you so much.  It's going in my "favorites" right now.

Stay Strong
                King

King
                Participant

Jerry,

That's fantastic!  Thank you so much.  It's going in my "favorites" right now.

Stay Strong
                  King

Jerry from Cape Cod
                  Participant

Hi King.

The MFNE actually has online videos available of all seminars at http://www.mfne.org

Jerry

King
                  Participant

Jerry,

This sounds great.  I know so many people could benefit from this but are unable to attend in person.  Do you know if there is audio available after the event?

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

Jerry from Cape Cod
                    Participant

I hope to see many of you there next Tuesday!

Jerry from Cape Cod

ValinMtl
                        Participant

Would love to go Jerry but can only afford one trip from Montreal in a short time frame, sounds very interesting….attended a workshop this weekend in Plattsburgh. Lo and behold, one of the cancer survivors has a sister who has just had SNB and waiting for results.  She asked about my pin that you generously gave me, wanted to buy one for her sister…sob sob, I just had to give her mine…it was a tough decision but I feel good about it.  Val

ValinMtl
                          Participant

pps… I also have my 4th treatment on that day and then 2 weeks later my scans…so my mind is all about stress although the workshop helped me.

Jerry from Cape Cod
                            Participant

Val,

Send me an email through the profile info.

Jerry from Cape Cod

ValinMtl
                              Participant

Hi Jerry, for some reason I can't see your e-mail under your profile…I can see some others but not yours…I usually use [email protected]   Val

ValinMtl
                                Participant

Hi Jerry, for some reason I can't see your e-mail under your profile…I can see some others but not yours…I usually use [email protected]   Val

Jerry from Cape Cod
                                  Participant

Val,

Send me an email through the profile info.

Jerry from Cape Cod

ValinMtl
                                    Participant

pps… I also have my 4th treatment on that day and then 2 weeks later my scans…so my mind is all about stress although the workshop helped me.

ValinMtl
                                      Participant

Would love to go Jerry but can only afford one trip from Montreal in a short time frame, sounds very interesting….attended a workshop this weekend in Plattsburgh. Lo and behold, one of the cancer survivors has a sister who has just had SNB and waiting for results.  She asked about my pin that you generously gave me, wanted to buy one for her sister…sob sob, I just had to give her mine…it was a tough decision but I feel good about it.  Val

Jerry from Cape Cod
                                      Participant

I hope to see many of you there next Tuesday!

Jerry from Cape Cod

Viewing 3 reply threads
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics