The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Eccentric Day

Forums General Melanoma Community Eccentric Day

Participant

Hey, how you all doing?

Did you know Yawn looked at his age the same as Nate?

Yawn – NOT our Shawnee-Invisible is real.  Deal with it.

He told me.

Bill has a turkey dick.

Hey, how you all doing?

Did you know Yawn looked at his age the same as Nate?

Yawn – NOT our Shawnee-Invisible is real.  Deal with it.

He told me.

Bill has a turkey dick.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        TinaR
        Participant

Oh, of course BW/CW is real!  But enough about that…

My favorite part of the Turkey is the white meat…I throw the icky parts away- I thought everyone did the same. Poor Bill, stuck with that …maybe you should invite him to your house and serve him breast–I'm sure he would like it much better.

Oh, re your other post…I used to shop at a store called Mars! It was a supermarket in Baltimore. One day as I was making plans to meet co-workers after work – I mentioned a stop at Mars on the way home. My boss overheard and said "Yes, I can see you visiting outer space." He was funny. He was also the one who would share the details of his boyfriend romances and ….oops, here I m going off on a tangent…as per usual…

Nad T
            Participant

Ate a bunch of 'white meat' but prefer dark.

Twist and SHOUT!

dian in spokane
              Participant

you never sent me your snail mail addy! NY or Kalamazoo.. but I am NOT mailing to mars

d

Nad T
                Participant

I did too.  Same one Rox has. 

D, I love you.

Nad T
                  Participant
                    Nad T
                    Participant
                      TinaR
                      Participant

Same one I have? Don't go starting rumors, Dan!  WE DO NOT LIVE TOGETHER!   Yikes, that's all my other boyfriends have to hear…how many men can I live with at one time?  

TinaR
                        Participant

Same one I have? Don't go starting rumors, Dan!  WE DO NOT LIVE TOGETHER!   Yikes, that's all my other boyfriends have to hear…how many men can I live with at one time?  

Nad T
                          Participant

I did too.  Same one Rox has. 

D, I love you.

dian in spokane
                            Participant

you never sent me your snail mail addy! NY or Kalamazoo.. but I am NOT mailing to mars

d

Nad T
                              Participant

Ate a bunch of 'white meat' but prefer dark.

Twist and SHOUT!

TinaR
                              Participant

Oh, of course BW/CW is real!  But enough about that…

My favorite part of the Turkey is the white meat…I throw the icky parts away- I thought everyone did the same. Poor Bill, stuck with that …maybe you should invite him to your house and serve him breast–I'm sure he would like it much better.

Oh, re your other post…I used to shop at a store called Mars! It was a supermarket in Baltimore. One day as I was making plans to meet co-workers after work – I mentioned a stop at Mars on the way home. My boss overheard and said "Yes, I can see you visiting outer space." He was funny. He was also the one who would share the details of his boyfriend romances and ….oops, here I m going off on a tangent…as per usual…

jag
                                Participant

Dan, if I don't see you before New Years, I wanted to send you one of these.

jag
                                  Participant

Dan, if I don't see you before New Years, I wanted to send you one of these.

Viewing 3 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics