The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

DR recommendations Boston

Forums General Melanoma Community DR recommendations Boston

Participant

Recently diagnosed after a routine skin check with nodular melanoma stage III. Located in the Boston area. I am looking for recommendations / opinions on the best melanoma doctors in the Boston Area. 

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
          jpg
          Participant

Mass General,  Keith Flaherty

GreenWally
            Participant
              Mass General Ken Tannabe. Surgical Oncologist and Harvard Medical School. Amazing surgeon.
              GreenWally
              Participant
                Mass General Ken Tannabe. Surgical Oncologist and Harvard Medical School. Amazing surgeon.
                GreenWally
                Participant
                  jpg
                  Participant

jpg
                    Participant

Rocco
                    Participant

Dr. Stephen Hodi at Dana Farber Cancer Institute (DFCI).  DFCI is my team and have seen me thru surgeries, treatments and trials since my Stage IV diagnosis back in 2005. I've been NED sine 2009

Rocco
                      Participant

Dr. Stephen Hodi at Dana Farber Cancer Institute (DFCI).  DFCI is my team and have seen me thru surgeries, treatments and trials since my Stage IV diagnosis back in 2005. I've been NED sine 2009

Rocco
                        Participant

sweetaugust
                          Participant

I'm also a Steve Hodi patient at Dana Farber.  I have been a patient of his since 2000 when I got my first melanoma.  And then in 2012 my melanoma spread to stage 4.  They are a great team there.  They have become like family.  

All the best,  Laurie

sweetaugust
                            Participant

I'm also a Steve Hodi patient at Dana Farber.  I have been a patient of his since 2000 when I got my first melanoma.  And then in 2012 my melanoma spread to stage 4.  They are a great team there.  They have become like family.  

All the best,  Laurie

sweetaugust
                              Participant

All the best,  Laurie

Viewing 8 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics