The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Dr Hamid Five Minute Video summarizing ASCO 2020 Melanoma Studies

Forums Mucosal Melanoma Community Dr Hamid Five Minute Video summarizing ASCO 2020 Melanoma Studies

Participant

For those interested, Dr. Hamid posted this video link on his twitter account
      As I understand it, three promising new developments: (i) TiL therapy generating good results for those PD-1 non responders (and I think they may be seeking FDA approval for this based on the results; (ii) mucosal melanoma and (iii) those with leptomingeal disease

I am not an expert but I know Dr. Hamid is good so thought I should post

Good luck to everyone, these days life seems to be ever more difficult, sadly

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        gopher38
        Participant
          Thanks. Warren
          jbronicki
          Participant
            Thanks Mark! I actually really enjoy watching Dr. Hamid not only for the synopses on the new developments, but he is such an engaging presenter/speaker.
              Mark_DC
              Participant
                Thanks Jackie — I only posted because I came across them and I had missed Ed. Luckily he came back so I hope he will keep us informed!!!! 🙂
          Viewing 1 reply thread
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics