The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Diagnosed today Stage 4B

Forums General Melanoma Community Diagnosed today Stage 4B

Participant

My wife was diagnosed today with stage 4B melanoma.  Primary location in mid back but heavy in right armpit lymph and several spots in R lung.

We live in Michigan but are moving to Houston next week so we can go to MD Anderson.  I'm hoping there are trials there that might give us a chance.  So many details to work through with the move AND the medical stuff!!!! 

My wife was diagnosed today with stage 4B melanoma.  Primary location in mid back but heavy in right armpit lymph and several spots in R lung.

We live in Michigan but are moving to Houston next week so we can go to MD Anderson.  I'm hoping there are trials there that might give us a chance.  So many details to work through with the move AND the medical stuff!!!! 

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        Cate
        Participant
          So sorry to hear about your wife’s diagnosis. MD Anderson is a great place to be. This board can be very slow on the weekends so post again on Monday and I’m sure you will have many responses. My best to you and your wife. Catel
          Cate
          Participant
            So sorry to hear about your wife’s diagnosis. MD Anderson is a great place to be. This board can be very slow on the weekends so post again on Monday and I’m sure you will have many responses. My best to you and your wife. Catel
            Cate
            Participant
              Cate
              Participant
                So sorry to hear about your wife’s diagnosis. MD Anderson is a great place to be. This board can be very slow on the weekends so post again on Monday and I’m sure you will have many responses. My best to you and your wife. Cate
                Cate
                Participant
                  So sorry to hear about your wife’s diagnosis. MD Anderson is a great place to be. This board can be very slow on the weekends so post again on Monday and I’m sure you will have many responses. My best to you and your wife. Cate
                  Cate
                  Participant
                Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics