The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Coffee

• Replies
      ed williams
      Participant

Such bullshit Anon, no sources, or data just opinion!!!  I am surprised that this wasn't another coffee up the old wazzu article curing cancer. 

Gene_S
          Participant

Ed, Actually Ralph Moss is well known for over 30 years doing cancer research. See  https://www.mossreports.com/

I wish you would stop commenting on info that you know NOTHING about. What makes you an expert on anything?

ed williams
            Participant

Dear Anon, so I was correct, this Moss guy is an alternative medicine dude!!! You are right when it comes to taking advice, much better coming from a guy with a Dr. Of Philosophy (Dr.Moss) than some one with actual melanoma experience!!! https://www.mercola.com/article/cancer/cancer_options.aspx

dbJoe
            Participant

Well, I drink 3 pots a day, and here I thought it must be bad for me (but better than the 12 pack of beer I emptied daily during my previous addiction).

doragsda
              Participant

This quack Moss's PhD is in Classics (Literature).   He is not a scientist nor is he a doctor.   He's a snake oil salesman trying to make a buck off the misery of others.

Johnjk04
                Participant

Beat it Buster !!!!

Gene_S
                    Participant

For all you Debbie Downers do you think this guy would be in the FDA (Fraud and Death Administration) would be in business for over 40 years if it was snake oil?

doragsda
                      Participant

He edited reports for the FDA, he wasn't a researcher or scientist.   I've been in Public Health for 35 years; if I write a blog post tomorrow claiming that coffee causes cancer, does that make it true?

Riven
                      Participant

Anon, I bet you are also going to tell us that Mega doeses of Vitamin C will cure our cancer, or that Marijuana is the answer to our problems.

Please, do not come to our house and try to change our minds on how to treat our cancer. A lot of us are scared and some of us dying. We don't need to hear from ANOTHER Anonymous person that the way to cure our cancer is to go Holistic.

Please stick to what you actually know, and leave others alone.

Respectfully, Riven

Viewing 4 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics