The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Charlie S, you may have quit, but….

Forums General Melanoma Community Charlie S, you may have quit, but….

Participant

….I just wanted you to know that Miss Pissivity thinks of you often.

Cheers, my friend. Celeste

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        JoshF
        Participant

I'm glad you posted this and hope he checks in. I've been thinking about him frequently. I get the aggravation, I've only been at it 5 years and I'm sick of it but I've got 2 little ones who need me. I just hope he pops back in. Thanks Celeste!!

XO

Josh

Maureen038
            Participant

You read my mind Celeste and Josh!! I have been thinking of Charlie a lot too. He's such an inspiration to many on the board. Please don't give up Charlie!!!

Maureen

Maureen038
              Participant

You read my mind Celeste and Josh!! I have been thinking of Charlie a lot too. He's such an inspiration to many on the board. Please don't give up Charlie!!!

Maureen

Maureen038
                Participant

Maureen

JoshF
                Participant

I'm glad you posted this and hope he checks in. I've been thinking about him frequently. I get the aggravation, I've only been at it 5 years and I'm sick of it but I've got 2 little ones who need me. I just hope he pops back in. Thanks Celeste!!

XO

Josh

JoshF
                  Participant

XO

Josh

Rita and Charles
                    Participant

I keep looking, hoping.

Rita

Rita and Charles
                      Participant

I keep looking, hoping.

Rita

Rita and Charles
                        Participant

I keep looking, hoping.

Rita

Swanee
                          Participant

Charlie S., to me you are MPIP.  When I first came to this website in 2010, Roll Call to the Undead was one of the first Charlie S. posts I read and it lit a fire in me that as long as I was alive I would always choose living and fighting, always believing I will beat this.  Your story amazed me and I've never heard of another quite like yours.  While I think of you alot and pray for a miracle,  I know you well enough from your posts, to believe in you and what you say and think.  Some of the best people on this sight just slipped silently from our grips, never posting where they went and they remain happy in my thoughts. Charlie S., wherever you are, I carry strength, grit and encouragement from all that you have given me in your enlightening posts, you are a gift and a treasure to this sight and I am so very thankful to have received your gift…..I sincerely thank you:)

Swanee

Swanee
                            Participant

Charlie S., to me you are MPIP.  When I first came to this website in 2010, Roll Call to the Undead was one of the first Charlie S. posts I read and it lit a fire in me that as long as I was alive I would always choose living and fighting, always believing I will beat this.  Your story amazed me and I've never heard of another quite like yours.  While I think of you alot and pray for a miracle,  I know you well enough from your posts, to believe in you and what you say and think.  Some of the best people on this sight just slipped silently from our grips, never posting where they went and they remain happy in my thoughts. Charlie S., wherever you are, I carry strength, grit and encouragement from all that you have given me in your enlightening posts, you are a gift and a treasure to this sight and I am so very thankful to have received your gift…..I sincerely thank you:)

Swanee

Swanee
                              Participant

Swanee

Viewing 8 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics