The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Charlie S

Forums General Melanoma Community Charlie S

Participant

Are you out there Dude? They say it's your birthday. If that's true, I hope you had a happy one. Every birthday is amazing for me, and I bet that's more so for you.

Are you out there Dude? They say it's your birthday. If that's true, I hope you had a happy one. Every birthday is amazing for me, and I bet that's more so for you.

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        djpayn
        Participant

happy birthday to Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you made it a great one…. just like you!!!!

djpayn
          Participant

djpayn
            Participant

lhaley
              Participant

Happy Birthday!!!!   

Hope all is well

linda

lhaley
                Participant

Happy Birthday!!!!   

Hope all is well

linda

lhaley
                  Participant

Happy Birthday!!!!   

Hope all is well

linda

MarieM
                    Participant

Happy Happy Birthday Charlie..hope you are well…

Marie

MarieM
                      Participant

Marie

MarieM
                        Participant

Marie

keyon
                          Participant

How low can we get for a presidential candidate?  How do you trust someone with a personal life and professional career littered with disgracefull behavior. Toss in a pugnacious, arguementative, negative personality and what do you have? A combination of DanT, Jag and BG with a pot belly and a skinny bottle

keyon
                            Participant

How low can we get for a presidential candidate?  How do you trust someone with a personal life and professional career littered with disgracefull behavior. Toss in a pugnacious, arguementative, negative personality and what do you have? A combination of DanT, Jag and BG with a pot belly and a skinny bottle

keyon
                              Participant

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics