The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Carol Taylor, can you post me a prayer.

Forums General Melanoma Community Carol Taylor, can you post me a prayer.

Participant
      I have Melanoma. I begin Interferon on Monday. Thank you.

I have Melanoma. I begin Interferon on Monday. Thank you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        Carol Taylor
        Participant

Dear Lord, as we come together and join hearts, we boldly lift up Your child, KJ to You. God, You know what is weighing on KJ's heart, You know the fears and the courage. You know KJ's hopes in all this, hope for the Interferon to do its job; the hope for limited, if any, side effects; the assurance that this is the right path for treatment. God, You know. So Lord we pray Your peace to KJ. We pray that Interferon, does indeed, do its job and kick melanoma's butt, we pray that KJ does fine with treatment. But we pray these things knowing that You are the power behind the Interferon. And because You are the power, we also ask that all doors be opened for KJ that need opening and all doors that need closing be firmly shut. For there is much to come and many decisions yet to be made. May KJ feel Your presence, the prayers going up for this child of Yours with this disease, and draw closer to You at this time. Lord, in Your healing, loving, tender mercy, we pray. Amen.

Grace and peace to you, Friend,

Carol

kjshaner444
            Participant
              Thank you so much. I am so grateful. I will treasure your kind words and plan to refer to them often, uplifting.
              Carol Taylor
              Participant

Any time Friend! Thank you for asking. God's blessings be with you now and forever. Amen.

Grace and peace,

Carol

Carol Taylor
                Participant

Any time Friend! Thank you for asking. God's blessings be with you now and forever. Amen.

Grace and peace,

Carol

Carol Taylor
                  Participant

KJ,

How did things go for you today? What's your Interferon schedule look like? Praying all goes well.

Grace and peace,

Carol

Carol Taylor
                    Participant

KJ,

How did things go for you today? What's your Interferon schedule look like? Praying all goes well.

Grace and peace,

Carol

kjshaner444
                      Participant
                        Thank you so much. I am so grateful. I will treasure your kind words and plan to refer to them often, uplifting.
                      Carol Taylor
                      Participant

Dear Lord, as we come together and join hearts, we boldly lift up Your child, KJ to You. God, You know what is weighing on KJ's heart, You know the fears and the courage. You know KJ's hopes in all this, hope for the Interferon to do its job; the hope for limited, if any, side effects; the assurance that this is the right path for treatment. God, You know. So Lord we pray Your peace to KJ. We pray that Interferon, does indeed, do its job and kick melanoma's butt, we pray that KJ does fine with treatment. But we pray these things knowing that You are the power behind the Interferon. And because You are the power, we also ask that all doors be opened for KJ that need opening and all doors that need closing be firmly shut. For there is much to come and many decisions yet to be made. May KJ feel Your presence, the prayers going up for this child of Yours with this disease, and draw closer to You at this time. Lord, in Your healing, loving, tender mercy, we pray. Amen.

Grace and peace to you, Friend,

Carol

Viewing 1 reply thread
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics