The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Bulletin Board Post History

Forums General Melanoma Community Bulletin Board Post History

Participant

Wow, so excited to see that post history is back!!  Thanks, Tim for bringing this feature back to to board!  Valerie (Phil's wife)

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        POW
        Participant

Hooray! Whoopee! Thanks, Tim. This is a very, very helpful and important feature for the MPIP. Thank you for bringing it back.

POW
          Participant

Hooray! Whoopee! Thanks, Tim. This is a very, very helpful and important feature for the MPIP. Thank you for bringing it back.

POW
            Participant

Swanee
              Participant

This is so great to see!  This is such an important feature on the BB and was dearly missed!  I've already been looking back through the old posts, searching for info!  Thanks Tim for restoring, it is a must have for all of us!

Swanee

Swanee
                Participant

This is so great to see!  This is such an important feature on the BB and was dearly missed!  I've already been looking back through the old posts, searching for info!  Thanks Tim for restoring, it is a must have for all of us!

Swanee

Swanee
                  Participant

Swanee

Tim–MRF

I can't take any credit for this–the IT team did a good job of resurrecting this important function.

I learned yesterday that it was live, but was asked not to announce it until some more testing was done.  I knew then that the MPIP community would figure it out with no prompting from me!

MPIP is a treasure trove of information and insight, dating back to before the MRF even existed.  Hopefully this will make sorting through the information easier.

Tim–MRF

Tim–MRF

I can't take any credit for this–the IT team did a good job of resurrecting this important function.

I learned yesterday that it was live, but was asked not to announce it until some more testing was done.  I knew then that the MPIP community would figure it out with no prompting from me!

MPIP is a treasure trove of information and insight, dating back to before the MRF even existed.  Hopefully this will make sorting through the information easier.

Tim–MRF

Tim–MRF

Tim–MRF

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics