The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

BTW I hate this unfriendly formal now, but Stage 3a(b) NED 5 years

Forums General Melanoma Community BTW I hate this unfriendly formal now, but Stage 3a(b) NED 5 years

Participant
      Hey all…new format a bit stinky! At least we are all still together. My story…diagnosed stage 3b (always told myself 3A) 5 years ago. Reason for 3A was I was so close to sage 2, but 3b was so close to stage 4, so with my primary 2.1 mm which was over stage three threshold of 2mm, I always told myself I was stage 3A , better outcome %. Guess I didn’t need to pay attention to 3A or 3b % …how fortunate am I? I know! A ton fortunate! Always and always you’re all in my prayers, except for Ed… brownies coming for you ❤️
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Replies
        ed williams
        Participant
          Before Tom Brady retires they are going to have to get him fitted for a championship toe ring for one of those championship ring ceremonies that the Patriots keep on having, since all his fingers are almost covered now!!! Glad you are doing good!!!
            cavsnut
            Participant
              Yeah I know Ed, he is one of the best ever!
        Viewing 0 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics