The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Best E-mail response ever it this from my cousin who I had planned to visit in Luxembourg

Forums General Melanoma Community Best E-mail response ever it this from my cousin who I had planned to visit in Luxembourg

Participant

Gallagher,

Would you just start drinking copious amounts of Jameson and resolve this issue. Sorry to be blunt but obviously the issue is your skull is too thick. My diagnosis comes as a result of your genes. Take Big Mick for example, he has Harlem bullets lodged in his skull that he doesn’t even know about and there is no need to even talk about the Wynne side of things.  To that end, my diagnosis/solution (couldn’t think of a medical term ending in “is” for solution)/prognosis is as per below

Gallagher,

Would you just start drinking copious amounts of Jameson and resolve this issue. Sorry to be blunt but obviously the issue is your skull is too thick. My diagnosis comes as a result of your genes. Take Big Mick for example, he has Harlem bullets lodged in his skull that he doesn’t even know about and there is no need to even talk about the Wynne side of things.  To that end, my diagnosis/solution (couldn’t think of a medical term ending in “is” for solution)/prognosis is as per below

Patient is presented with fatty head

Double drip is connected with Jameson 15 year old reserve (veins or arteries, matters not as long as it is going in)

Patient may become incoherent or try and fight the world.

Singing rebel songs and attempting to throw stones into the sea towards Britain is a common side effect

Patient loses intelligence but that is OK as he is now a poet (and is invincible so beware when arguing)

Fatty head becomes sore head

Drips are removed.

Head is sore but brain has reduced in size.

Irish Breakfast is provided to assist with anaesthetic effects.

Patient may now fly to Europe for Friday night top ups.

Voila!!!

Paul Maloney

MD Slone Catering!.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        Kimmer
        Participant

I think you have an interestingly wicked family tree.. love it.  His diagnosis and treatment plan may be worth a go! 

Still rootin' for ya to make that trip…betcha it'll be sooner than you think.

Take good care, K.

Kimmer
          Participant

I think you have an interestingly wicked family tree.. love it.  His diagnosis and treatment plan may be worth a go! 

Still rootin' for ya to make that trip…betcha it'll be sooner than you think.

Take good care, K.

BonnieLea
            Participant

And I can ditto those words of advice, only maybe substitute a Great Canadian Lager?  Or Canadian Club or my fav Grey Goose Vodka….  (the vodka would look very innocently like saline drip)

BonnieLea
              Participant

And I can ditto those words of advice, only maybe substitute a Great Canadian Lager?  Or Canadian Club or my fav Grey Goose Vodka….  (the vodka would look very innocently like saline drip)

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics