The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Anyone else having trouble with password?

Forums General Melanoma Community Anyone else having trouble with password?

Participant

Every single time I log in, it doesn’t recognize my password.  Every. Single. Time.

So I hit ‘forgot password,’ I get sent a link to create a new one, I put the password in, put the code in, hit SAVE, and we’re good to go.

Until I log out and try to come back again.

Could this have anything to do with ‘cookies?’  (and don’t laugh if that’s a ignorant question, or at least laugh quietly!).

The reason I think that is because I believe the ‘cookie’ disable thingy is on my work computer…

Cyn

Every single time I log in, it doesn’t recognize my password.  Every. Single. Time.

So I hit ‘forgot password,’ I get sent a link to create a new one, I put the password in, put the code in, hit SAVE, and we’re good to go.

Until I log out and try to come back again.

Could this have anything to do with ‘cookies?’  (and don’t laugh if that’s a ignorant question, or at least laugh quietly!).

The reason I think that is because I believe the ‘cookie’ disable thingy is on my work computer…

Cyn

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        Kimmer
        Participant

Hey Cyn!

I trade e-mini futures these days for a living and have called TradeStation MANY times about not being able to log in.  They would take me through a several step process which always included:

open Explorer, go to Tools, click on Delete Browsing History, check Cookies

So one day I got a clue and now I delete ’em all the time and don’t really have a problem until I forget one of my secret questions.

ARGGHHH!!!

I bet the folks at TradeStation are glad I don’t call so much anymore.  Maybe that is the problem with your login!  You are way ahead of me in figuring it out.

Take good care, K.

StanN
          Participant

this thing just doesn’t like you Cyn,sort of like how some people here just don’t like  other people here,which i think is a shame because,Lifes to Short people..

good luck cyn,hey when you hittng th ebig water?

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics