The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Another life taken too soon…

Forums Caregiver Community Another life taken too soon…

Participant
      I didn’t post often, but frequented the site to find helpful info. My mom passed away Friday evening after a 10 month melanoma battle. She was young, vibrant, giving, caring, so loving… I could go on and on. I pray for each and every one of you, patient and caregiver, and those of you who have lost a loved one to this horrible cancer. Never give up.

I didn’t post often, but frequented the site to find helpful info. My mom passed away Friday evening after a 10 month melanoma battle. She was young, vibrant, giving, caring, so loving… I could go on and on. I pray for each and every one of you, patient and caregiver, and those of you who have lost a loved one to this horrible cancer. Never give up.

Viewing 26 reply threads
    • Replies
        Moodypoodle
        Participant

I am so, so sorry. 🙁

Moodypoodle
          Participant

I am so, so sorry. 🙁

Moodypoodle
            Participant

I am so, so sorry. 🙁

Moodypoodle
              Participant

I am so, so sorry. 🙁

Moodypoodle
                Participant

I am so, so sorry. 🙁

Moodypoodle
                  Participant

I am so, so sorry. 🙁

POW
                    Participant

Oh, dear! I am so sorry for your loss! Melanoma is a viscious beast!

You honor your mother with your warm tribute– young, vibrant, giving, caring, so loving . She must have been a great mother and you are a wonderful child. Try to keep her teachings and all the happy memories in the forefront of your mind. 

POW
                      Participant

You honor your mother with your warm tribute– young, vibrant, giving, caring, so loving . She must have been a great mother and you are a wonderful child. Try to keep her teachings and all the happy memories in the forefront of your mind. 

POW
                        Participant

aldakota22
                          Participant

Very sorry for your loss.Thank you for keeping us in your prayers as you are in mine. Beat the Beast.   Al

aldakota22
                            Participant

Very sorry for your loss.Thank you for keeping us in your prayers as you are in mine. Beat the Beast.   Al

aldakota22
                              Participant

Fen
                                Participant

Deepest sympathy to you and your family.  It sounds like your mom was a phenomenal person. Please update if you feel you can.  Over time you might find comfort in working toward cancer awareness in her memory.   

Fen
                                  Participant

Deepest sympathy to you and your family.  It sounds like your mom was a phenomenal person. Please update if you feel you can.  Over time you might find comfort in working toward cancer awareness in her memory.   

NYKaren
                                      Participant
                                        My condolences to you and your family.
                                        Your mom sounds like a wonderful lady.
                                        NYKaren
                                        Participant
                                          NYKaren
                                          Participant
                                          Fen
                                          Participant

Tina D
                                            Participant

Words will always fail me at times like these… I am so sorry for your loss. Your Mom sounds like she was one very amazing person who left you a great heritage of love and kindness. I hope you have love and support around you to help you in these painful days ahead. 

Tina

Tina D
                                              Participant

Words will always fail me at times like these… I am so sorry for your loss. Your Mom sounds like she was one very amazing person who left you a great heritage of love and kindness. I hope you have love and support around you to help you in these painful days ahead. 

Tina

Tina D
                                                Participant

Tina

rosa1
                                                  Participant
                                                    I am so very sorry for your loss. May the comfort of God help you in this difficult time. I am praying for you, take care.

Rosa

rosa1
                                                    Participant
                                                      I am so very sorry for your loss. May the comfort of God help you in this difficult time. I am praying for you, take care.

Rosa

rosa1
                                                      Participant

Rosa

Swanee
                                                        Participant

Thank you for your gift of NEVER GIVE UP   to all of us on this website tonight, and I  am so sorry you lost your Mom to this beast of melanoma. My heart goes out to you tonight as I know how difficult this struggle is and I don't know the details…… but I do know they are heartbreaking and devastating.

May God Bless you in the days ahead as you negotiate your way through this.   Remembering the good times and the moments of child/parenting  mishaps, devotion, and other questionable parental journeys  ……it will be difficult but please hang on to the bright moments, no matter how dark…….there are always good moments!

Wishing you a peaceful heart knowing your loved one is now on a new journey!  God Bless.

Swanee

Swanee
                                                          Participant

Thank you for your gift of NEVER GIVE UP   to all of us on this website tonight, and I  am so sorry you lost your Mom to this beast of melanoma. My heart goes out to you tonight as I know how difficult this struggle is and I don't know the details…… but I do know they are heartbreaking and devastating.

May God Bless you in the days ahead as you negotiate your way through this.   Remembering the good times and the moments of child/parenting  mishaps, devotion, and other questionable parental journeys  ……it will be difficult but please hang on to the bright moments, no matter how dark…….there are always good moments!

Wishing you a peaceful heart knowing your loved one is now on a new journey!  God Bless.

Swanee

Swanee
                                                            Participant

Swanee

jim Breitfeller
                                                              Participant

My condolences to you and your family .

jim Breitfeller
                                                                Participant

jim Breitfeller
                                                                  Participant

Viewing 26 reply threads

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics