The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Another B-RAF Article.

Forums Cutaneous Melanoma Community Another B-RAF Article.

• Replies
      glewis923
      Participant

PS-  Don't ya'll just love my picture?!?  I mean it's Friday night and I figured 10 minutes after I posted I would get hundreds of comments from adoring fans……OK,  the whole brain stuff's made me delusional !   Just in case I have one secret admirer out ther, that's me in one of my "Elvis" robes, proped up in bed, cruising the mpip.org bulliten board.  As with the shades, they don't call me "Shady Grady" for nothing ya know.  ( now has double meaning )

Sorry, just a bit full of myself ! ,  excuse my self-indulgence, but I ain't that bad lookin' am I ?  ( insecurity sets in !! )

ALL in one, ONE for all ! ,   Goodnite,  Grady.

NicOz
          Participant

Dang, Grady! You lookin' SWISH with those shades, hun! Now I wanna see what wig you're goin to go for if required (mind you, unnecessary if one's head doesn't look like a dodgy soccer ball :P) Repeat after me – "delusion as gooooood, m'kay" (But DO be careful with the self-indulgent behaviour. It incites some :P)

You're looking mighty elvis- now I have the perfect visual to your other post re: WBR

[incognito, but had to drop in after this post was brought to my attention by someone]

NicOz
            Participant

Dang, Grady! You lookin' SWISH with those shades, hun! Now I wanna see what wig you're goin to go for if required (mind you, unnecessary if one's head doesn't look like a dodgy soccer ball :P) Repeat after me – "delusion as gooooood, m'kay" (But DO be careful with the self-indulgent behaviour. It incites some :P)

You're looking mighty elvis- now I have the perfect visual to your other post re: WBR

[incognito, but had to drop in after this post was brought to my attention by someone]

glewis923
            Participant

PS-  Don't ya'll just love my picture?!?  I mean it's Friday night and I figured 10 minutes after I posted I would get hundreds of comments from adoring fans……OK,  the whole brain stuff's made me delusional !   Just in case I have one secret admirer out ther, that's me in one of my "Elvis" robes, proped up in bed, cruising the mpip.org bulliten board.  As with the shades, they don't call me "Shady Grady" for nothing ya know.  ( now has double meaning )

Sorry, just a bit full of myself ! ,  excuse my self-indulgence, but I ain't that bad lookin' am I ?  ( insecurity sets in !! )

ALL in one, ONE for all ! ,   Goodnite,  Grady.

Viewing 1 reply thread
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics