The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Anal Melanoma

Forums General Melanoma Community Anal Melanoma

Participant

Hi

This is my first experience with a melanoma site.  I was diagnosed with Anal Melanoma in March of this year.  After many trips to the Doctors it was determined that the cancer has not spread at this time.   My lesion was quite big on the melanoma scale 6.75 mm Can anyone share their experience with stage one Anal Melanoma? 

Hi

This is my first experience with a melanoma site.  I was diagnosed with Anal Melanoma in March of this year.  After many trips to the Doctors it was determined that the cancer has not spread at this time.   My lesion was quite big on the melanoma scale 6.75 mm Can anyone share their experience with stage one Anal Melanoma? 

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        LV
        Participant

Jean, you have posted this on the off-topic board, which is notoriously quiet on the weekends. Try the main board instead, where you are much more likely to get a reply.

LV
          Participant

Jean, you have posted this on the off-topic board, which is notoriously quiet on the weekends. Try the main board instead, where you are much more likely to get a reply.

Janner
            Participant

Yes, please post on the main bulletin board instead of the off topic board.  Not that many people read this board and you'll do better over on the other board.

http://www.melanoma.org/community/mpip-melanoma-patients-information-page

Also, search for posts by JerryFromFauq who also has anal melanoma.  His profile is:

https://www.melanoma.org/community/profiles/jerryfromfauq

Anal melanoma is rare and not a lot of people on this board have that type.  But Jerry is a good resource.

Janner

Jean-9
                Participant

Thank you both!  I will post this on the main board. 

Jeannine

Jean-9
                  Participant

Thank you both!  I will post this on the main board. 

Jeannine

Janner
                  Participant

Yes, please post on the main bulletin board instead of the off topic board.  Not that many people read this board and you'll do better over on the other board.

http://www.melanoma.org/community/mpip-melanoma-patients-information-page

Also, search for posts by JerryFromFauq who also has anal melanoma.  His profile is:

https://www.melanoma.org/community/profiles/jerryfromfauq

Anal melanoma is rare and not a lot of people on this board have that type.  But Jerry is a good resource.

Janner

Viewing 3 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics