The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

A little contribution :)

Forums General Melanoma Community A little contribution :)

Participant

Hi. 

Hi. 

Spent a couple of nights in chat with the *old* funny girls ..oh, and Charlie πŸ™‚  It was nice to visit and I know we miss the real time interaction.  Thanks dian for getting us all together πŸ™‚ You are a faithful Mpiper and friend.  We are busy doing other things and it's o.k… still, I feel guilty when I forget to visit,  return phone calls or  initiate / answer e-mails…but I do think about everyone and hope for all good news. Someone mentioned there is a new patient inspired 'movement'  to man/ visit chat each evening– self-selected old-timers will post on the main board about their intention to be in chat that evening. I hope it works out and some of you will visit to help them.  πŸ™‚

I've been reading a blog I very much enjoy…. I don't know the blogger, but I like his woman- sometimes she makes me cry. While reading this morning, it reminded me of the many lives, ideas, stories and laughs / tears shared in chat sessions and the MPIP community over the years. Thought I'd take the time to post something on the board today…( a "dian inspired" thought πŸ™‚ ….& this blog fills the spot !

Bye : )

http://momastery.blogspot.com/search/label/A%20FEW%20THAT%20MADE%20PEOPLE%20CRY

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Replies
        dian in spokane
        Participant

Nice to see you haven't lost the address to this place. It was great seeing you in chat the othe night, and thanks again to you and jan and debbie for covering for me yesterday when I had my flat tire!

dian

TinaR
            Participant

Anytime πŸ™‚ – just e-mail and we'll come visit ! As long as the address routes here from http://www.mpip.org – I'll never forget.

Off to pick up pizza for all the starving kids in my neighborhood- or maybe it only seems that way. xoxox Happy Friday.

TinaR
              Participant

Anytime πŸ™‚ – just e-mail and we'll come visit ! As long as the address routes here from http://www.mpip.org – I'll never forget.

Off to pick up pizza for all the starving kids in my neighborhood- or maybe it only seems that way. xoxox Happy Friday.

dian in spokane
              Participant

Nice to see you haven't lost the address to this place. It was great seeing you in chat the othe night, and thanks again to you and jan and debbie for covering for me yesterday when I had my flat tire!

dian

Bonnie Lea
                Participant

So happy to see your post.  yep!

Bonnie Lea
                  Participant

So happy to see your post.  yep!

BillMFl
                    Participant

hello tina, this billy, getting older, feeling silly!!

BillMFl
                      Participant

hello tina, this billy, getting older, feeling silly!!

JerryfromFauq
                        Participant

Sorry I missed you!  Been wondering how things are going for you.

JerryfromFauq
                          Participant

Sorry I missed you!  Been wondering how things are going for you.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byΒ MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics