The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

A great event honoring melanoma patients and loved ones

Forums General Melanoma Community A great event honoring melanoma patients and loved ones

• Replies
      ed williams
      Participant

I could have guessed without looking that it would be melanoma International!!! It is kind of like the lawyer that hangs around the hospital looking for their next client, to have melanoma international always posting on MRF!!!

Wicked Witch
          Participant

Okay it's official. Ed Williams is my new hero lol.

– Heather

Bubbles
            Participant

He's the best!!!  PLUS!!!  Another special dear one of mine on MPIP has been sharing some ideas with me…and together, we've been thinking….

MRF/MPIP should throw a little shin dig!!!  Why not?  A symposium.  A little patient ed…as in, yeah, we'll listen with interest to some of the hot new treatment ideas for melanoma and do a little patient education al lah Missy Elliott in that we could…."work it…flip it and reverse it" … and teach a few docs, researchers, hospital staff a bit about what it's like to be US!!!!  But..even more…share a little grub and lots of hugs with each other!!!!

What chall think about that????????????  celeste

DZnDef
              Participant

Great idea, Celeste!  I’d go for that.

Cheers!

Maggie

ed williams
                Participant

Sounds like a great idea ladies!!! Will Canadians be invited?

Bubbles
                  Participant

You bet'cha!  (Was that a good version of Canadian parlance???  Hee, hee!!!) c

KellyH
                  Participant

I think that’s a great idea Celeste!!!! I would definitely be there!!!! Would love to meet the people that have helped me through some of my toughest days!!!!!  

Kelly 

Viewing 1 reply thread
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics