The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

3 1/2 years NED with stage 3b melanoma

Forums Caregiver Community 3 1/2 years NED with stage 3b melanoma

Participant

Hi Everyone, 

Hi Everyone, 

I don't normally post here but do try everytime my twin sister has her scans for all those melanoma warriors searching for other stories like I did so many times. My sister was diagnosed with stage 3b while 5 months pregnant. She opted to do the 1 month high dose interferon and then the 1 year low dose. Fast forward 3 and a half years she has a beautiful little boy and is fully enjoying life. She just got scan results and she continues to show no evidence of disease. This forum has been such a help when I was helping her after diagnosis and still continues to be while keeping updated on the current treatments that are available. God Bless you all!

Jessica 

Former caregiver to twin sister with stage 3b melanoma

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        JakeinNY
        Participant

Congratulations to you and your sister!!!

Keep posting regularly…..as you know, happy results are always welcomed!

JakeinNY
          Participant

JakeinNY
            Participant

Tina D
              Participant

Wonderful news! I am SO appreciative that you would take the time to post her updates! It always is so great to hear good reports ๐Ÿ™‚   . So glad she is doing so well and enjoying her precious little one

Tina

Tina D
                Participant

Wonderful news! I am SO appreciative that you would take the time to post her updates! It always is so great to hear good reports ๐Ÿ™‚   . So glad she is doing so well and enjoying her precious little one

Tina

Tina D
                  Participant

Tina

Viewing 5 reply threads

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics