The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

$225 One Hour Paid Survey For Melanoma Patients

Forums Cutaneous Melanoma Community $225 One Hour Paid Survey For Melanoma Patients

Participant

I'm sure most of you here don't remember me.  It's been a long time since I've been on this forum.  My husband, Eric, passed from Melanoma in August, 2011.  I've still been active in the community and I wanted to share with you an opportunity to earn $225 for a one hour survey.  When Eric was alive he did a survey with this company so I know that it is completely legitament.  So that you know I'm legit I'm sending you a link to a story that was done on my late husband and I with The Skin Cancer Foundation.  http://skincancer.epubxp.com/t/17089/53

RC Horowitz & Company Inc., Marketing Research is trying to spread the word: They are looking for patients that have been diagnosed with Metastatic Melanoma to participate in a confidential market research interview. You must be currently taking Zelboraf in order to qualify. Those that qualify and participate will be paid $225 for a 1 hour telephone. Please contact this number if you are interested in participating.  Be sure to tell them that Jill Judd referred you.  Contact Jane Walker or Raina Abramson at 888-392-5000

Hurry, I think they will only have this opportunity open a couple of days. 

Good Luck!

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        Fen
        Participant

and some of us do remember you, Jill.  I hope things are going as well as they can be.    Fen

Fen
          Participant

and some of us do remember you, Jill.  I hope things are going as well as they can be.    Fen

Fen
            Participant

Bubbles
              Participant

I remember you both very well.  You were both a real inspiration to me.  Thanks for continuing to think of those of us still here.  Don't know if you ever saw this….

http://chaoticallypreciselifeloveandmelanoma.blogspot.com/2012/12/oh-people-youll-meet.html

Hope you are doing well.  The two of you are forever in my heart.  Celeste

EricNJill
                  Participant

Celeste, wow your blog is beautifully written.  I never saw it.  I am doing well.  Eric's 51st birthday would actually be tomorrow if he was still with us.  I went through a very rough two years but found a really good trauma counselor and she has helped heal my heart tremendously.  I reconnected with my high school sweetheart and we married in October.  He is a wonderful man that is supportive and encouraging.  I'm truly blessed that God gave me two incredible men in this life.  I wish you all the best.

Bubbles
                    Participant

Oh, Jill!  I am happy for you.  I know someone else is smiling, too.  Take good care.  Yours, c

Bubbles
                      Participant

Oh, Jill!  I am happy for you.  I know someone else is smiling, too.  Take good care.  Yours, c

Bubbles
                        Participant

EricNJill
                          Participant

Celeste, wow your blog is beautifully written.  I never saw it.  I am doing well.  Eric's 51st birthday would actually be tomorrow if he was still with us.  I went through a very rough two years but found a really good trauma counselor and she has helped heal my heart tremendously.  I reconnected with my high school sweetheart and we married in October.  He is a wonderful man that is supportive and encouraging.  I'm truly blessed that God gave me two incredible men in this life.  I wish you all the best.

EricNJill
                            Participant

Bubbles
                            Participant

I remember you both very well.  You were both a real inspiration to me.  Thanks for continuing to think of those of us still here.  Don't know if you ever saw this….

http://chaoticallypreciselifeloveandmelanoma.blogspot.com/2012/12/oh-people-youll-meet.html

Bubbles
                              Participant

Viewing 5 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics