The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

2018 MRF Patient Symposia Series

Forums Pediatric & AYA Melanoma Community 2018 MRF Patient Symposia Series

Inactive

Dear MPIP Community:

We have secured several dates for the MRF's 2018 Patient Symposia Series and I hope you can join us at an event near you. Registration for most events is now open and draft agendas can be found on each event page. Register for a symposium by going to our Educational Programs page. 

Here is the current list of patient symposia. 

• April 7 – City of Hope Cancer Center – Duarte, CA
      • April 14 – Northside Hospital – Atlanta, GA
      • April 20-22 – CURE OM Patient Symposium – Denver, CO
      • May 5 – The Ohio State University/The James – Columbus, OH
      • May 11 – Abramson Cancer Center/UPenn – Philadelphia, PA
      • May 14 – UNC-Chapel Hill – Chapel Hill, NC
      • May 19 – Seattle Cancer Care Alliance – Seattle, WA
      • September 21-23 – Pediatric Melanoma Summit – Grapevine, TX

We hope to add a few more soon. If you have any questions, please let me know at [email protected] or (202) 742-5945. 

All the best,

Shelby – MRF

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        CancerSpouse
        Participant

Thanks for posting, Shelby! If anyone is going to the April 7th forum at City of Hope, would love to meet you. John and I will be there. ~ Carol

Bubbles
          Participant

Man, wish I could be at that one, Carol!!  Gonna try to make it to the one in HOT'lanta!!  – c

CancerSpouse
              Participant

And I wish I could go to the one in Atlanta, Celeste, if ony to meet YOU!

Anonymous
                Inactive

Bubbles, 

I sure hope to meet you in Atlanta!

Shelby – MRF

Viewing 1 reply thread
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics