Dear MPIP Community:
We have secured several dates for the MRF's 2018 Patient Symposia Series and I hope you can join us at an event near you. Registration for most events is now open and draft agendas can be found on each event page. Register for a symposium by going to our Educational Programs page.
Here is the current list of patient symposia.
- April 7 – City of Hope Cancer Center – Duarte, CA
- April 14 – Northside Hospital – Atlanta, GA
- April 20-22 – CURE OM Patient Symposium – Denver, CO
- May 5 – The Ohio State University/The James – Columbus, OH
- May 11 – Abramson Cancer Center/UPenn – Philadelphia, PA
- May 14 – UNC-Chapel Hill – Chapel Hill, NC
- May 19 – Seattle Cancer Care Alliance – Seattle, WA
- September 21-23 – Pediatric Melanoma Summit – Grapevine, TX
We hope to add a few more soon. If you have any questions, please let me know at [email protected] or (202) 742-5945.
All the best,
Shelby – MRF