The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

2 people I have been thinking about lately.

Forums General Melanoma Community 2 people I have been thinking about lately.

Participant

Bonnie Lea and Jerry from CapeCod?

Hope you guys are ok.

J.

Bonnie Lea and Jerry from CapeCod?

Hope you guys are ok.

J.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        BonnieLea
        Participant

Yes I am getting fine.   Still no word on the biopsy  All I want to hear is that it is not a 'met'  But I do not seem to be able tostay awake, and miss my morning coffee with Bob, as he leaves me alone, but comes to keeeeesse be goodbye  and does phone often throughout the day.

I will e-mail Jerry from Cape Cod.  Thankyou John for caring along with others.  I got a linkend— (what ever) from them reminding me of you and Merry and others, but I am not a professional or anything so have no clue as to how to join or what.  Professional patient in a good (or not) way?

Love Bonnie

lhaley
            Participant

Bonnie,

Glad to hear from you!!!!   Waiting for results are always the worse..

Take care,

Linda

lhaley
              Participant

Bonnie,

Take care,

Linda

lhaley
                Participant

Bonnie,

Take care,

Linda

jag
                  Participant

whew!

now I feel better Bonnie.  Glad to hear you are back in town, don't be a stranger in these here parts, I have my fingers crossed that your biopsy results will be harmless.  In the meantime, there is no reason for you to fight to stay awake.  Relax and rest is good medicine.

jag
                    Participant

whew!

now I feel better Bonnie.  Glad to hear you are back in town, don't be a stranger in these here parts, I have my fingers crossed that your biopsy results will be harmless.  In the meantime, there is no reason for you to fight to stay awake.  Relax and rest is good medicine.

jag
                      Participant

whew!

BonnieLea
                      Participant

Yes I am getting fine.   Still no word on the biopsy  All I want to hear is that it is not a 'met'  But I do not seem to be able tostay awake, and miss my morning coffee with Bob, as he leaves me alone, but comes to keeeeesse be goodbye  and does phone often throughout the day.

I will e-mail Jerry from Cape Cod.  Thankyou John for caring along with others.  I got a linkend— (what ever) from them reminding me of you and Merry and others, but I am not a professional or anything so have no clue as to how to join or what.  Professional patient in a good (or not) way?

Love Bonnie

BonnieLea
                        Participant

Love Bonnie

BarbieGirl
                          Participant

Hey JAG, I've been thinking a lot about you, too, lately.   How ya doing?  I know losing our mutual buddy from Oz hit us all very hard, but you especially.  You both honestly used to make me laugh when you were "one-upping" each other., i.e. "I've had more SRS's than you"; "Oh, but I'VE had more craniotomies than YOU, ya bloody bloke!"; etc.  (Not exact quotes, but you know what I mean.)  I still miss her like crazy and my heart still hurts.  Anyhoo, hope you're doing okies, and btw, your wife is beautiful!  You better be good to her or I'm gonna come whooping up on you!!

*hugz*

~L~

BarbieGirl
                            Participant

Hey JAG, I've been thinking a lot about you, too, lately.   How ya doing?  I know losing our mutual buddy from Oz hit us all very hard, but you especially.  You both honestly used to make me laugh when you were "one-upping" each other., i.e. "I've had more SRS's than you"; "Oh, but I'VE had more craniotomies than YOU, ya bloody bloke!"; etc.  (Not exact quotes, but you know what I mean.)  I still miss her like crazy and my heart still hurts.  Anyhoo, hope you're doing okies, and btw, your wife is beautiful!  You better be good to her or I'm gonna come whooping up on you!!

*hugz*

~L~

BarbieGirl
                              Participant

*hugz*

~L~

Viewing 5 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics