The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Thanks to all the people who visited me in the hospital

Forums General Melanoma Community Thanks to all the people who visited me in the hospital

Participant

just wanted to share a private show put on by Yawn, Roxanne, MarieM, and Dian in spokane-just thinking it might cheer everybody up-

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        Bonnie Lea
        Participant

I am glad you noticed the little alien that was a mere speck on your iv pole.  (that was me)  As for the video of your friends, I thought Yawn would have been much taller than that, and I thought those pants (bell bottom) were not quite up to his fashionsense.  But I am sooo happy they all did a performance for you, and Dian did not even bring her banjo!

MarieM
            Participant

I hope if you got to enjoy any hallucinations during this endeavor, they were just a LITTLE better than THAT. How did you even dig that UP? Besides…Did you KNOW Dian has her OWN CD out! I AM so glad to see you posting though and that you seem to be your usual :~)  I REALLY hope you are feeling well….

Happy Labor Day John,

Marie

dian in spokane
              Participant

are you enjoying that CD Marie? have you even waded your way through the whole hour of it? I know it's FAR from Disco… not even a drum to be found on it…..

dian in spokane
                Participant

are you enjoying that CD Marie? have you even waded your way through the whole hour of it? I know it's FAR from Disco… not even a drum to be found on it…..

MarieM
                  Participant

I hope if you got to enjoy any hallucinations during this endeavor, they were just a LITTLE better than THAT. How did you even dig that UP? Besides…Did you KNOW Dian has her OWN CD out! I AM so glad to see you posting though and that you seem to be your usual :~)  I REALLY hope you are feeling well….

Happy Labor Day John,

Marie

Bonnie Lea
                  Participant

I am glad you noticed the little alien that was a mere speck on your iv pole.  (that was me)  As for the video of your friends, I thought Yawn would have been much taller than that, and I thought those pants (bell bottom) were not quite up to his fashionsense.  But I am sooo happy they all did a performance for you, and Dian did not even bring her banjo!

Nad T
                    Participant

Hey, John.  You humble me.  You are in my Hall of Fame, Champ.

Take care.

Nad T
                      Participant

Hey, John.  You humble me.  You are in my Hall of Fame, Champ.

Take care.

yoop
                        Participant

Morning John,

Nice to see you up and about. 

Wish I could have been at your little party, quite a cast of characters you pulled in. 

You should feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and.. you pulled sweeeet Marie out of hiding.  Nice job.

yoop

KyCyn
                            Participant

Hey there – have I missed any updates on what the docs found?

Cyn

KyCyn
                              Participant

Hey there – have I missed any updates on what the docs found?

Cyn

yoop
                              Participant

Morning John,

Nice to see you up and about. 

Wish I could have been at your little party, quite a cast of characters you pulled in. 

You should feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and.. you pulled sweeeet Marie out of hiding.  Nice job.

yoop

Viewing 5 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics