The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

What is my NED date?

Forums General Melanoma Community What is my NED date?

Participant

Had orginal mole removed on July 7, 2010.  Melanoma Dx on July 21st.  SLB and WLE on July 26th.  Results of SLB on August 5th.  Report says no cancer found….so they got it all when they removed the mole on the 7th.  BUT I didn't get the report of all clear until the 5th.  I am just so looking forward to that 1 year mark.  Even if it is just a month sooner….kind of curious.

Had orginal mole removed on July 7, 2010.  Melanoma Dx on July 21st.  SLB and WLE on July 26th.  Results of SLB on August 5th.  Report says no cancer found….so they got it all when they removed the mole on the 7th.  BUT I didn't get the report of all clear until the 5th.  I am just so looking forward to that 1 year mark.  Even if it is just a month sooner….kind of curious.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        dian in spokane
        Participant

well then, have your party on July 7th! if that's when they took out the last of your cancer, that's your date.

and let me be the first to wish you a happy NEDversary!

nicoli
            Participant

I agree. When they take the last of the cancer out, even if you don't know it at the time.

Happy, Happy Day!!

Nicki, Stage 3b, not quite ned

nicoli
              Participant

I agree. When they take the last of the cancer out, even if you don't know it at the time.

Happy, Happy Day!!

Nicki, Stage 3b, not quite ned

dian in spokane
              Participant

well then, have your party on July 7th! if that's when they took out the last of your cancer, that's your date.

and let me be the first to wish you a happy NEDversary!

jimjoeb
                Participant

What does NED actually stand for? No evidence of disease?

nicoli
                    Participant

Yes, No Evidence of Disease.

However, you will find that some of us girls have a real crush on Ned and wish to be with him forever!!

My husband even LOVES Ned 🙂

Nicki, Stage 3b

nicoli
                      Participant

Yes, No Evidence of Disease.

However, you will find that some of us girls have a real crush on Ned and wish to be with him forever!!

My husband even LOVES Ned 🙂

Nicki, Stage 3b

jimjoeb
                      Participant

What does NED actually stand for? No evidence of disease?

Viewing 3 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics