The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Virtual Media and Advisory Board Opportunities

Forums Cutaneous Melanoma Community Virtual Media and Advisory Board Opportunities

• This topic is empty.
    Inactive
      Dear MPIP Community:

I wanted to share a few opportunities for you to get involved in the fight against melanoma!

The first is with our partners at OncoSec. OncoSec is looking for cutaneous melanoma patients or caregivers, who have participated in a clinical trial, to share their stories and experiences. They are looking for people in the following cities/areas: Northeast/Boston, Northern New York, New Jersey, San Diego, Philadelphia, Houston and Chicago. The goal of the media tour is to increase awareness of and participation in clinical trials. If you are interested in the virtual media tour, please email my colleague, Lorrie Miley, at [email protected].

The second is with our partners at Pfizer. Pfizer is hosting a virtual advisory board on Friday, August 21, 2020 from 4-5:30pm ET. They are looking for cutaneous melanoma patients and caregivers to participate in a virtual discussion so Pfizer can learn more about the general patient experience. I will moderate. Participants can live anywhere in the U.S. After the advisory board is held, all participants will be given a $25 gift card for their time. In an effort to have a diverse advisory board, all interested patients and caregivers should fill out this survey ASAP:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FMZ9LQN

If you have any questions about these opportunities, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at [email protected]. As always, we thank you for your time and committment to helping us better the melanoma community.

All the best,

Shelby – MRF

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics