I’m pretty much in the same situation as you. Mine wants to remove mine because it’s very close to the original melanoma and it’s perhaps a little more than moderately dysplastic (so I am going to have the WLE) just to be on the safe side because this mole was changing. You could ask your dermatologist why they would suggest removing it. Since a biopsy has already been done, it’s probably a little hard to watch and wait because it might not be so easy to see changes, so perhaps that’s why they are suggesting removing it. If you remove it, you’ll never have to worry about it again.