The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Lab results

Forums Cutaneous Melanoma Community Lab results

Participant

Thank you Lord. Just got off phone with my doctor and he said the nodes came back negative and that he got all of it when he carved me up.

You guys have been soooo much help and comfort. Thank you all very much. I will point people to this site that have problems with this stuff. Question: I have been officially labled as someone who had a cancer growth. They say it has been cut out. Where did it come from and is it really gone or is it just that patch of skin thats clean for now?

I hope you dont mind if I stick around for awhile. 

Respectfully,

Mike

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        casagrayson
        Participant

Great news, Mike!!   You are officially concerned cancer-free, NED (No Evidence of Disease).  Enjoy the feeling!  And of course you are always welcome here.  You beat the beast.

lkb
          Participant

Glad to hear that your test came back negative-yes! They cannot know if it will come back; currently, you're NED and congrat-worthy, so I'll go with that. Too, as mentioned, you're always welcome here.

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics