The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

2016 MRF Patient Symposia Calendar

Forums Pediatric & AYA Melanoma Community 2016 MRF Patient Symposia Calendar

• This topic is empty.
    Inactive

Dear MPIP Community:

I wanted to make you aware of the MRF's 2016 Patient Symposia Series calendar. The schedule is below and more details on all of the events can be found here

• March 4-6, 2016 – CURE OM Eyes on a Cure – Atlanta, GA
      • April 30, 2016 – Northside Hospital – Atlanta, GA
      • May 7, 2016 – The James/Ohio State University – Columbus, OH
      • May 14, 2016 – Seattle Cancer Care Alliance – Seattle, WA
      • May 16, 2016 – UNC-Chapel Hill – Chapel Hill, NC
      • May 20, 2016 – Abramson Cancer Center – Philadelphia, PA
      • May 21, 2016 – MD Anderson Cancer Center – Houston, TX
      • May 21, 2015 – Siteman Cancer Center/Wash U – St. Louis, MO
      • September 16-18, 2016 – Pediatric Summit – Charlotte, NC

We will also host an Immunotherapy in Melanoma Symposium on August 12-13, 2016 in New York City. This is a one-of-kind event specifically for melanoma patients (and their caregiver) who are using or have used some form of melanoma immunotherapy. The MRF will reimburse travel expenses up to $300 per person for two people in each party to attend. The hotel arrangements will also be taken care of. We have limited space and reservations will be made on a first come, first serve basis. To learn more or to register, please view, fill out and return the Event Registration & Travel Reimbursement Form

I hope to see you at an event near you this year!

If you have questions about any event, please let me know! I can be reached at [email protected] or at 202-742-5945. 

Sincerely,

Shelby – MRF

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics