The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

dark thoughts -cancer finally gets it right…

Forums General Melanoma Community dark thoughts -cancer finally gets it right…

Participant

Not sure where I can talk about this, it's hardly a face book post.

Not sure where I can talk about this, it's hardly a face book post.

It appears notorious child killer Clifford Olson has terminal cancer. And I couldn't be happier for him. This sick sadist actually tape recorded children as they bled to death, then called up their families and friends to let them listen. Once caught, he collected his blood money and proceeded to taunt the devastated families from inside his jail cell for decades. (He also applied for parole every two years so that they would have to face him over and over..)  Finally,  his reign of terror is ending.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20110921/clifford-olson-reportedly-dying-of-cancer-110921/

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Replies
        LV
        Participant

Oh. Are you sure you don't want us pressing the 'Like' button?

bcl
            Participant

yea, no likeys for the media whore, even if it is to celebrate the news.

bcl
              Participant

yea, no likeys for the media whore, even if it is to celebrate the news.

LV
              Participant

Oh. Are you sure you don't want us pressing the 'Like' button?

JerryfromFauq
                Participant

Bout time.

JerryfromFauq
                  Participant

Bout time.

mygirlmaddy
                    Participant

As a parent, I can't imagine anything worse than knowing my child was hurt and scared and being helpless.  Not such a bad thought that you would cheer the death of someone who would do what he did.

mygirlmaddy
                      Participant

As a parent, I can't imagine anything worse than knowing my child was hurt and scared and being helpless.  Not such a bad thought that you would cheer the death of someone who would do what he did.

BarbieGirl
                        Participant

I read where the psycho DID finally die (but I think he should'a been put to death decades ago!).  Hopefully the families can find a little closure now.  I can't even imagine what they all went through–heck, are STILL going through!!  I would've gone to the hospital and spit on the man before passed, if I could'a! 

BarbieGirl
                          Participant

I read where the psycho DID finally die (but I think he should'a been put to death decades ago!).  Hopefully the families can find a little closure now.  I can't even imagine what they all went through–heck, are STILL going through!!  I would've gone to the hospital and spit on the man before passed, if I could'a! 

Viewing 7 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics