The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Happy Update

Forums General Melanoma Community Happy Update

Participant
      I read through this forum so many times in 2019 and can’t thank people enough for their strength and vulnerability I was always looking for a happy ending story for hope and I wanted to make sure I posted mine to give someone hope or help someone. I went through 1 year of immunotherapy and was Stage 3b and finished January 2020 and have been cancer free ever since. I was only 22 when I got diagnosed so if anyone is young and looking at this or anyone at all I really hope it will get better I am happy and healthy with a loving family and boyfriend and feel so lucky. I am back to running and living life keep fighting everybody you are stronger than you know
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Replies
        Bubbles
        Participant
          Thanks for posting, kb!!! Good for you! Sharing your wonderful news will certainly benefit others in need of hope. I wish you continued joy, wonderful runs, and many smiles shared with those you love. celeste
      Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics